• Check in from 14:00h until 18:00h (On weekends and bank holidays we cannot process your check-in prior to 14:00h).
• As we don´t have 24 hours reception we kindly ask you to give us some information related with your approximate time of arrival (check-in). If you are planning to arrive after 6pm, do let us know as we will charge your card and if this is successfully done, will send you the gate codes and instructions on how to access your room.
If this is the scenario contact us via email or via phone on +351 214 548 114 so that we can send you all the details
• Check out until 11:00
• Rooms have to be available for cleaning at the indicated hour. Guests who want to leave later can deposit their luggage at the reception and may stay at the pool facilities or surroundings.
• Please note that we charge 1,00€ per person, per night, as per current local tax fee. This tax only applies to guests over 13 years old. The maximum we will charge is 7,00€ per person.
• The amount of the first night must be paid until 5 days after confirmation of reservation. Payment via bank transfer:
• The deposit is not reimbursable on high season (June - September).
• If cancelled or modified up to 5 days before date of arrival, the fee will be refunded.
• If cancelled later, in case of no-show or reservations for high season, the fee of the first night will not be reimbursed.
CHILDREN POLICY AND EXTRA BEDS
• All children are welcome. If it is the case, please specify the age of children.
• One child under 4 years stays free of charge in a child´s cot/crib.
• One child from 4 to 10 years is charged EUR 7.50 per person per night in an extra bed.
• One older child or adult is charged EUR 15.00 per person per night in an extra bed.
• The maximum of extra beds/children´s cots permitted in a room is 1.
• Pets are not allowed